We understand your plans may change and orders may need to be canceled. We would want to be able to accommodate your requests as best as we can.
* Please note the following:
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 DAYS in advance. Otherwise , a 50% cancellation charge is applicable.
- For orders where delivery has been attempted , the full price applies.
- For cake deliveries , kindly note that there will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed. In the event that cancellation is needed , the order will still be chargeable at the full price applies.
- Please email cancellation requests 3 DAYS in advance to us at email@example.com with your order number. The cancellation is only valid with our confirmation of return email.
- **Working days are defined as Mondays to Saturdays 9am to 6pm.**
Cancellation of Orders
* Cancellation of orders must be made at least 3 Days before date of delivery. A 10% admin charge will be levied for cancellations.
* A 50% charge will be levied for cancellations ( less than 3 days notice ).
* For cancellation request received less than 24 Hours before the delivery time slot, the full purchase amount will apply.
* Non-delivery due to incorrect details will be treated as order withheld and no refund will be made. However, you will be contacted to make an alternative arrangement.
* Singapore Florist reserves the right to substitute any item in an arrangement with another of equal or higher value depending on stock availability.
* While it is our desire to fulfill your order as featured on the website, certain coloured materials, baskets or vases may be replaced with new stocks at times, subject to availability.
Change of Particulars
* Changes to particulars such as address, card message and et cetera must be made at least 1 day before delivery.
Exchanges / Refunds
* All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* In the event of a complaint, please email the picture of the gift within 24 hours from the time received.
* Singapore Florist and its management promises to look into each case and reserves the right to the conclusion.
* Please be informed that all complaints must be made within 24 hours of delivery for full replacement or refund of the purchase price should the product or services be found to be defective in terms of workmanship or quality.
* Singapore Florist and its management reserves the right to reject orders at its discretion.
* Please note that all terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.